It’s the first ever silicone lid that fits inside a container to create a seal. Porta Via is a healthy and sustainable alternative to plastic lids and disposable water bottles.
Cafes and Restaurants
- Save 15-17 cents on each sale by using fewer paper cups, sleeves and lids
- Introduce a brand new revenue stream
- Reduce single-use item waste and disposal costs
- Offer your customers a healthy alternative to poly-lined cups and plastic lids
- Avoid having to use paper cups and plastic lids which negatively alter the taste of hot beverages
- Offer your customers a loyalty product that keeps them coming back
- The design is ergonomic and user-friendly
- Porta Via is an invention, opening up a brand new product category
- A very complimentary product as it fits along side other coffee accessories
- Offer your community a reusable beverage accessory they can use everyday
- Porta Via fits in perfectly with other home products
Craftspeople and Artisans
- Travel Mugs: transform your beautiful handmade ceramic or porcelain mugs into travel mugs with PortaVia!
- Offer a new value added product to your catalogue
Packaging can be hung on a hook through the 1cm (3/8") hold in a diamond orientation showing the brand level. This envelope style packaging includes the product's unique barcode, instructions and a thank-you note inside.
Weight: 50g (1.7oz)
Outside diameter: 84mm (3.25”)
Material: Food grade silicone rubber
PV-R barcode: 627987133691
PV-G barcode: 627987133707
Note: PortaVia is 72mm or 2.8" in diameter. Maximum size is 82mm or 3.25". PortaVia works best on inward draft angles/ tapers.